Employee satisfaction and growth exponentiate company growth. This is the motto consistently embraced by the Star City Auto Group. Potential candidates can be welcomed with long-term strategic orientation and state of the art management methods with suitable jobs. Our employee’s creativity, speed, and awareness of the importance of their personal performance ensure that we maintain our competitive edge. Our personal development side is characterized by acquiring knowledge. Our employees benefit from a wide range of opportunities for career advancement and extra benefits. Come and join us to strengthen your personal career with Star City Auto Spare Parts Trading LLC.
When you work at Star City, you get to be part of a team that is known for its performance. We are efficiency-driven professionals who focus on the endgame.
Star City focuses not just on recruiting individuals that are performance oriented but also on developing them. To us it is important to ensure that our clients are satisfied and are being served with the care and respect they deserve.
1. Compile reports of all the Sales Team Members
2. Identify new potential partners/dealers from various sources
3. Daily Sales calling to Partners to provide information of the product
4. Providing information of the schemes and marketing activities
5. Send the introductory email to New Partners
6. Making a minimum of 25-50 calls a day
7. New leads to be shared equally to the Team Members
8. Maintain records of contacts, accounts, orders, and also creating a database of prospective partners from different market verticals
9. Work closely as a team with the respective BDE/BDM
10. Answering queries of prospective Partners.
11. Reconciliation of Sales with the Partners
13. Well versed with MIS.
- Support Sales, Marketing, and Delivery & Account Management functions
- Manage the Lead Generation / Market Research team
- Develop and participate in strategizing marketing and pre-sales activities involving business development, sales, customer relationship and brand promotion
- Proposals Writing
- Preparing presentations in a creative and appealing style.
- Support and enable sales success by leading proposal response
- Understand customer requirements and coordinate with technical and functional teams and sales team as well to develop solution and proposal documents
- Follow up with the Content Team and Design Team for Social Media Posts
- Mentor a team to research and create a repository of contact information of prospective clients
- Contribute in marketing like developing company website, business collateral and brochures
- Create repository of template business presentations, develop industry and competitor analysis
- Gather market intelligence and trends in BPO Domain
- Gather data about ,competitors, and market conditions
- Convert complex data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, and written reports
1. Plans and performs work that involves ordering, receiving, inspecting, returning, unloading, shelving, packing, labeling, pricing, delivering, and maintaining a perpetual inventory of forms, office supplies, and various types of equipment.
2. Rotates stock and arranges for disposal of surpluses.
3. Keeps records to maintain inventory control, cost containment and to assure proper stock levels.
4. Coordinates freight handling, equipment moving and minor repairs.
5. Oversees mail handling and courier service.
6. Operates simple office machines (which may in some cases include computer assisted inventory, automotive equipment, and may operate a forklift or other light equipment used in moving heavy items).
7. May participate in the selection, training and supervision of subordinates, when applicable.
8. Performs related and peripheral site-specific duties as required.